This idinvidual will be responsible for building dashboards in tableau or power-bi. They will work to use analytical skills to analyze data from accounting, automating processes with the team. Communicate with internal customers (other product groups locally)
Provide visibility into cloud cost drivers to the Engineering, Finance, and Executive teams—giving them enough information to make appropriate trade-offs between costs and business needs
• Automate cost reporting, alerting and visualization for various cloud cost metrics
• Identify and alert on cloud cost anomalies in a timely fashion
• Think independently to solve difficult data problems
• Collate, analyze, and prioritize cloud optimization recommendations and calculate potential savings
• Provide expert knowledge of cloud cost optimization strategies (e.g. rightsizing, power scheduling, etc.)
• Collaborate with cross-functional product and finance teams within Toyota Connected to understand business needs and for cost optimization to develop key metrics and reporting
• Ensuring optimization recommendations go through the appropriate governance process and get actioned
• Collaborate with Engineering teams to implement cost optimization recommendations and best practices
• Utilize data to tell compelling stories by visualizing cloud usage, driving cloud cost optimization practices within product engineering teams
• Operate in a highly iterative Agile development environment
• Stay up to date with industry trends and regulations related to FinOps and Cloud Cost Optimization
sql, aws, agile, power bi, tableau, finops, dashboards, computer science, cloud cost, devops
HURRY AND APPLY!!
At Actalent, diversity and inclusion are a bridge towards the equity and success of our people. DE&I are embedded into our culture through:
Actalent is an equal opportunity employer.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. We help visionary companies advance their engineering and science initiatives through access to specialized experts that drive scale, innovation, and speed to market. With a network of almost 30,000 engineering and sciences consultants and more than 4,500 clients across the U.S., Canada, Asia, and Europe, Actalent serves many of the Fortune 500. An operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions, Actalent launched as a new specialized engineering and sciences services and workforce solutions brand in 2021.
To request a modification to this listing please email firstname.lastname@example.org