Finance Cloud Management Consultant
Published: 12th May 2023
Closing Date: 28th May 2023
Acunor is hiring Finance Cloud Management Consultant for one of its premier clients. This is San Jose_CA, Onsite opportunity. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply with the most recent resume.
Job Title : Finance Cloud Management Consultant
Location : San Jose, CA
Duration : Long Term
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, finance, IT or analytics; MBA/engineering degree
- Possess a current FinOps certification, or ability to attain within 6 months
- Possess an Azure/AWS Fundamentals certification or ability to attain within 12months
What special skills/training is needed to perform the job?.
- 3+ years’ experience in a cloud business operations role with an emphasis on forecast accuracy, cost optimization and Finops solutions.
- Familiarity with Agile methodology and sprint cadence along with tools like jira.
- Experience with at least one of the public clouds – Azure or AWS
- Basic knowledge of Cloud provider tools and billing mechanics AWS/Azure
- Experience with any of cloud cost monitoring and optimization tools
- Fair knowledge of SaaS/Cloud business models
- Highly motivated self-starter with a very strong work ethic who is willing to work both autonomously and as part of a growing team.
- Ability to operate at multiple altitudes, prioritize workload across multiple projects and tasks.
- Ability to evaluate and tackle complex problems and understand the implications of different business approaches.
- Exceptional social skills, able to establish strong rapport and partnerships at all levels of the organization
- Proficiency with financial modeling and spreadsheets (Excel, PowerBI, Quicksight, Tableau, etc)
- Remarkable analytical skills and the ability to distil sophisticated information
- Ability to work independently in a distributed, fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Company: Acunor
- Type: Contract
- Seniority: Mid-level Contributor
- FinOps Certifications Required: Certified Practitioner