AHEAD builds platforms for digital business. By weaving together advances in cloud infrastructure, automation and analytics, and software delivery, we help enterprises deliver on the promise of digital transformation.
At AHEAD, we prioritize creating a culture of belonging, where all perspectives and voices are represented, valued, respected, and heard. We create spaces to empower everyone to speak up, make change, and drive the culture at AHEAD.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and do not discriminate based on an individual’s race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived.
We embrace all candidates that will contribute to the diversification and enrichment of ideas and perspectives at AHEAD.
Seasoned customer-facing consultant with a financial analytics background focused on building business cases to support large transformational initiatives. Provides hands-on client engagement management which involves the day-to-day running of the financial consulting engagement. Helps teams flourish by guiding efforts, directing talents, expanding knowledge and skills to deliver strategic solutions to clients. They are the on-the-ground leaders, directing work efforts analyzing and reviewing custom financial models, providing appropriate solutions to problems, and making decisions on the way forward by acting as liaisons between the client, the AHEAD account team, and the various delivery teams.
Focused primarily on successful delivery but utilizes their position as a trusted advisor to explore other client needs and working with the team to create proposals to address them. Principal Consultants keep in close contact with clients throughout the duration of the project as part of their official duties.
Principal Consultants require approval from their management prior to making any significant change to a given program.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Build Business cases (financial models) for large strategic initiatives
- Oversight and ownership of client financial models
- Provides financial inputs to strategy, roadmap, design, and planning workshops
- Ensure that customer expectations are appropriately set and managed
- Lead financial consulting project teams in the delivery of consulting service offerings
- Drive and manage the objectives, requirements gathering, project tasks/milestone, project status, dependencies, and timelines, to ensure engagements are delivered successfully and on time while meeting the business objectives
- Breaks down the problem into manageable segments, identifies the factors that affect the problem and decides how to approach the project
- Final editing and sign off on project deliverables
- Presentation of deliverables to client executive management
- Support business development pursuits through client discovery meetings that help qualify opportunities and allow the ideation of a strawman proposal
- Represent service offerings during the sales cycle, including project scoping, proposal development, and presenting proposals to clients
- Develop and promote relationships with customers and present technical solutions to C-Level executives
Practice Development & Thought Leadership
- Develop and enhance AHEAD Financial Consulting offerings
- Serve as thought leader and evangelist
- Maintain a broad knowledge and understanding of the current and anticipated future state of the IT marketplace including IT trends, technologies, and standards
- Mentor to team members
Through our daily work and internal groups like Moving Women AHEAD and RISE AHEAD, we value and benefit from diversity of people, ideas, experience, and everything in between.
We fuel growth by stacking our office with top-notch technologies in a multi-million-dollar lab, by encouraging cross department training and development, sponsoring certifications and credentials for continued learning.
We understand that you have a life outside of work. That’s why we offer paid time off, paid company holidays, and a great benefits program including maternity/paternity leave and much more!