Amach is an industry-leading technology driven company with headquarters located in Dublin and remote teams in UK and Europe.
Our blended teams of local and nearshore talent are optimised to deliver high quality and collaborative solutions.
Established in 2013, we specialise in cloud migration and development, digital transformation including agile software development, DevOps, automation, data and machine learning…
Our customer is looking to hire a FinOps Manager to help build and maintain the FinOps capability within our evolving Cloud Platform. This is a unique opportunity to become a leading member of a specialised team that will manage & support all change on the Cloud Platform.
As a FinOps Manager, you will manage spend on the Cloud Platform, through engagement with the Platform team internally and informing and engaging with Project and Product teams to ensure they have the right visibility and knowledge to control spend..
- BS degree in Finance or Computer Science or a related technical field or with equivalent practical experience
- FinOps Certification advantageous
- 5+ years of Agile team experience
- 5+ years working on AWS, GCP or Azure with a focus on spend optimisation
- Strong understanding of the major cloud platforms, especially AWS
- Report and dashboard building experience
- Proven experience optimisation cloud spend in AWS, Azure or GCP
- Experience with one or more of the major ITFM tools
- Excellent people and relationship skills with ability to negotiate and influence
- Problem solving with proven track record of achievements and innovation
- Target oriented with the ability to perform and align with Agile methodologies
- Demonstrated alignment to our customer’s values
Key responsibilities & duties include:
- Supports projects, functions or teams in the development of measurement methods
- Identifies and prioritises appropriate measures, scales, and targets
- Organises knowledge assets and oversees the life cycle of identifying, capturing, classifying, storing, and maintaining assets
- Monitors the use and impact of knowledge
- Develops, configures and maintains tools (including automation) to identify, track, log and maintain accurate, complete and current information
- Contributes to the development of configuration management strategies, policies, standards, and guidelines
What’s in it for you:
- An opportunity to join a fast-growing company
- Options for career advancement
- Learning and development opportunities
- Flexible working environment
- Competitive rates based on experience