Summary of the role:
Our team is responsible for planning and managing Navitaire’s Azure cloud billing and consumption. You will be performing analysis of Navitaire’s cloud infrastructure to come up with a cost-effective cloud solution/implementation.
In this role you’ll:
You will work with internal and external parties in developing and applying cost optimization strategies for Navitaire. Your role will ensure that Navitaire will continue to meet business operational cost targets by implementing accurate and automated methodologies in monitoring cloud resource consumption.
About the ideal candidate:
• Technical knowledge related to system infrastructure design and maintenance gained from experience in the industry.
• Experience and technical knowledge on cost optimization for cloud implementations including cloud cost forecasting and calculations at scale.
• Knowledge in developing operational metrics and reports and driving improvements based on gathered data.
• Experience providing support and services for production accounts is a plus.
• Ability to research, learn, and adapt to emerging FinOps tools and solutions.
• Experience and knowledge on DevOps practices is a plus.
• Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Self motivated and able to effectively work on tasks independently.
• Detail Oriented and strong communication skills.
• Able to work in a dispersed team environment
What we can offer you:
The application process takes no longer than 10 minutes!
Create your candidate profile, upload your Resume/CV and apply today!
Diversity & Inclusion
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to hire the best candidate regardless of age, beliefs, disability, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.
To request a modification to this listing please email email@example.com