We’re building a new FinOps team to support Amadeus’ Altéa suite! This new team’s mission is to run Altéa cloud workload optimally by finding the balance between the cloud benefits and costs according to the business needs.
The lists of activities covers a large scope articulated around two main objectives and implies a transversal collaboration within Altéa division and with external stakeholders.
We are looking for FinOps enthusiasts ready to take on a new challenge! Are you ready?
– Identify and document the new possibilities brought by the cloud, corresponding leverages and communicate accordingly;
– Develop the data collection and other frameworks feeding the FinOps data lake or supporting the FinOps capabilities;
– Refine the FinOps operating model and its impact on the business unit;
– Agree on and contribute to the deployment strategy across the units (PMs, Engineering as the primary targets) leading to the first measurable outcome (hosting unit cost definition, training needs,…);
– Technology watch to understand what are the new offers for IaaS/PaaS and collaboration with the architecture board;
– Contribute to the overall cost structure analysis and reporting;
– Investigate cost optimizations opportunities for Altéa deployed in the cloud;
– Implement the non challenging findings, collaborate with the application owners to implement the most complex;
– Assess needs, and support budget request to implement
100% of the people we’ve recruited started by applying. Take a chance!
To request a modification to this listing please email firstname.lastname@example.org