The Capacity FinOps Analyst is responsible for the “Capacity Management” process primarily for amdocs managed accounts, providing visibility of business/service and component capacity enabling optimized use of data center hardware and software resources to meet performance and availability SLAs in accordance with the finances.
• Evaluate and analyse performance of data centers’ applications, Understanding the demands on the service and recommend future plans for workload growth\reduction\replacement for hardware and/or software.
• Perform pre-release impact assessments, business growth impact on resources consumptions and troubleshooting production activities.
• Provide system consumption analytic reports based on production business activity and system load, indicate and solve issues as FS explosions, resources clogged (cpu, memory, network), users timeout, inefficient queries in DB, explosive growth.
• Analyze KPIs in light of consumption results, identify anomalies and provide trends analysis and alerts if capacity growth requires architectural change.
• Assess impact of CRs (such as changes to operational flows, jobs, application logic and ‘organic / business’ growth).
• Provide cross-customer comparison to facilitate utilization and productivity comparisons.
• Develop and support tools and methodologies for capacity planning data collection, reports, analysis maintenance and FinOps.
• Participate in technical forums as subject matter experts providing inputs on capacity trend, volume forecasting, systems implication, as well as architectural changes/modifications; Handle pre-production\production activities and process design in a project life cycle as well as new\ad hoc projects.
• Interacting with variety of internal and external stakeholders: Infra managers, site management, application team, technical architects, Infra teams (DBA, UNIX, Windows, middleware, monitoring) COMs (Customer Operations Managers), testing, customers, product support, CBG (CBEs) for pre/post-sale activity.
To request a modification to this listing please email firstname.lastname@example.org