- Maintain a portfolio of customers as a CSM: using success planning techniques, work closely with customers to understand and drive outcomes from use cases; monitor and track usage of all Apptio applications; identify and react to adoption risk, both in terms of threats and opportunities; build, agree, then coach customers to deliver against their success plans to ensure achievement of roadmap targets. Serve as liaison between our customers and various Apptio teams to ensure that needs / requirements critical to customer success are understood and effectively communicated, including gathering customer product feedback to shape product roadmap development
- Develop strong customer relationships: proactively engage with customers across both operational and management positions to promote their Apptio solution and showcase value back to them; understand the customer business and empathize with their circumstances in order build a relationship as a trusted advisor and foster deep trust
- Act as a Technology Business Management (TBM) domain expert: learn TBM and SAFe processes and different Apptio product offerings to understand how these should be leveraged to provide business value; provide business acumen for customers and strive to understand the business problems Apptio can solve in order to best manage the evolution of the customer solution and exceed their expectations, drive user adoption across the customer organizations by understanding their specific challenges and helping them to operationalize and realize benefit from their deployed TBM solution, specifically around Enterprise Agile Planning solutions
- Serve as Apptio coach and expert: provide product knowledge and expertise as it relates to customer needs; position and run workshops as appropriate to elicit and evolve customer use cases and roadmap; coach customer TBM teams on best practices, reference examples across your portfolio, and leverage your Apptio internal network to guide and mentor customer to achieve their goals
- Program manage the path to success: understand and document customer process workflows that apply to TBM and implement strategies that integrate Apptio to those processes, develop and maintain customer roadmaps and success plans in collaboration with the customer to ensure alignment of the Apptio solution and TBM program against customer business objectives; ensure all relevant metrics are reflective of customer health and ensure stakeholders are aware of their status; develop plans to mitigate risks and seize opportunities
- Coordinate with the Account Management Function: working alongside Account Managers to ensure alignment with the efforts of the Account Management team to maximize retention, adoption and customer satisfaction; periodically engage directly in the sales process, specifically within existing accounts
- Maintain Domain and Product Knowledge: strong self-starter with the ability to build a network within Apptio and your assigned portfolio of customers, understand the business and technical problems the Apptio solution addresses; stay current on product roadmap as well as understanding the scenarios, features, and functions within each of the products and how these are applied to address business and technical problems; collaborate with product management and development functions to channel client feedback and enhancements as appropriate
- Candidates must have a B.A. or B.S., ideally in a technology, engineering or business-related discipline, with most successful candidates having 3+ years as a CSM or Technical Account Manager role in a SaaS organization
- Proven experience in B2B SaaS environment delivering against operational metrics focused on outcomes and value, adoption and renewal, upsell and expansion, and professional services
- Capable influencer with proven ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships at all levels within Enterprise customers
- Proven experience managing a demanding portfolio of customers, driving customer value and adoption through use case elicitation and roadmap execution
- Proven experience identifying and addressing adoption risks and opportunities
- Scrappy, creative and hands on – willing to personally jump in and help manage customers, address challenges, seek win-win outcomes etc.
- Team player who will innovate to continue improving the way Apptio serves its customers
- Excellent organization, program/project /time management and communication skills
- Must speak fluent English with any additional languages considered a distinct benefit
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Experience within IT Finance and/or Technology departments, including Digital or Agile teams
- Experience with analytics and big data insights
- Experience positioning or selling software and/or services within software industry
- One or more of the following knowledge areas is a plus:
- PMP and/or Agile Methodology certification or relevant experience
- Apptio product knowledge
- TBM related certification(s)
- FinOps certification
- AWS/Azure/GCP practitioner certification
- We are a well-established product company, and your role will be to ensure we are still at the very top of our software categories!
- Opportunity to work with great minds on cloud-native solutions
- Clear career ladder with technical and managerial paths
- Great private health care for you and your family
- Generous life insurance
- Sport card – just in case you want to go to a gym, swimming pool, or cross-fit
- 15 first days of sick leave in each rolling 12 months – paid 100%
- Employee Assistance Program is designed to help you deal with personal and professional problems that could affect your home or work life, health, and general well-being. Fully confidential, available for you and your family members.
- Flexible working hours
- Amazing office on the 9th floor of brand new Fabryczna Office will give you a space to meet your new colleagues. We work in hybrid mode – one / two days from the office.
- Bookable parking space
- Entertainment at the office – pool table, PlayStation, and even Prosecco!
- Team and Office celebrations
- After five years of employment –additional four days of annual leave/year
- Work-life balance – we understand and support the importance of striking a healthy balance between your work and personal life