This is an exciting opportunity to join our Cloud FinOps team to increase cost efficiency of multi-hybrid cloud environment. We are growing our team of highly skilled and hardworking individuals who are helping to enable and evolve our FinOps capabilities. You’ll work with groundbreaking technologies and ways of working in a large enterprise-scale environment.
As Senior FinOps analyst, you will be SME of Cloud Cost management to increase the efficiency & business value of Cloud through continual improvement.
- Show back & Chargeback
- Budgeting and Forecasting
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Foundation knowledge of Public Cloud – (AWS /Azure/ GCP) and Private Cloud environments
- Financial acumen, ideally within a cloud or technology context to support creating cost transparency, KPIs, planning, forecasting and budgeting requirements
- Strong understanding of FinOps (Cloud Cost management) practices
- Knowledge of all major public cloud providers (AWS /AZURE/GCP) pricing model
- Proficiency using third-party or cloud-native cloud cost reporting products and tools (e.g. CloudHealth, Cloudability, Cost Explorer, Azure Cost)
Other Skills & Competencies:
- Knowledge of the core Finance principles and basic understanding of the corporate accounting process
- Excellent technical, problem-solving and communication skills
- Strong ability to analyze and interpret data and provide insights.
- Demonstrate the capability to tackle problems look for solutions and communicate these openly in a timely manner
- Cross-team coordination and executive presentation skills
- Passion for cloud technology and ability to articulate the cloud value proposition
- A multi-tasking team player who thrives both independently and in a geographically dispersed team
- Strong capability to engage, collaborate and raise discussions with various teams
- Critical thinking capacity, ability to see implications of actions
SO, WHAT’S NEXT?
Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we’d love to hear from you! Click the link to apply and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can.
WHERE CAN I FIND OUT MORE?
Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
Follow AstraZeneca on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/astrazenecacareers/
Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/astrazeneca_careers/?hl=en