ATI Government Solutions (www.atisolutions.us) is an innovative technology services and solutions company serving the Federal Government currently looking for a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) to help us execute a cloud finanical management (CFM) program at a major federal government agency operating on the AWS GovCloud. This is a remote position.
ROLE AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
* Help expand our client’s financial control over their cloud spending including increasing savings while improving reporting, governance, and driving process improvement.
* Analyze cloud infrastructure, identify, plan and execute cloud savings and optimization strategies without compromising security or performance working in conjunction with agency resources as part of a continuous improvement model.
* Analyze, track, trend and project cloud spending; detect cost anomalies; and identify cost savings and cost avoidance strategies making full use of AWS provided tools, other 3rd party tools such as Terraform and custom scripting.
* Provide subject matter expertise to product teams to accurately cost implementations and help them make cost efficient architectural choices based on practical knowledge of AWS cost management capabilities and pricing models.
* Develop and maintain standard metrics and KPI’s, scorecards and reporting
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE and EDUCATION:
* 3+ years experience with AWS technology operations and cloud infrastructure in a Federal Government context
* 3+ years experience with cloud cost optimization techniques and practical knowledge of AWS cost management capabilities and pricing models
* Experience in cost anomaly detection, rightsizing, tagging and automation
* Analytical and communication skills to collect, coordinate and present sophisticated data to a variety of audiences
* Experience in developing KPI’s and scorecards based on internal and industry benchmarks
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related area
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $125,000.00 – $200,000.00 per year
Work Location: Remote
To request a modification to this listing please email email@example.com