Atlas Copco Cloud Environment
- Atlas Copco has a large and global Azure cloud platform and will be expanding quite extensively over the next years
- We, the global Solution & Architecture team, established a Cloud Center of Excellence to guide and enable our business to get the most out of the Cloud. We create and maintain the cloud platform; we ensure that its services are easy to consume, and we operate centrally managed components.
- Currently, we still have about 3000 servers on-prem which we want to assess for a move to cloud scenario if applicable.
- The CCoE (Cloud Center of Excellence) is a team that has 7 members (int and ext) with different specializations (devops, finops, SRE, governance, …). Every person has his/hers specialization but can take up tasks from other members since we want to work towards T-shaped profiles.
Roles & Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for the overall governance, process, and improvements of efficiency with a focus on move to the cloud. This is to work out a very efficient process for moving workloads to the cloud and providing advice, documentation, and training material for people to use these processes/tools.
- You support the bigger migration projects of Atlas Copco in order to ensure a smooth transition.
- You work together with different partners/suppliers and have a good view of which standard tooling we prefer to use for migrations.
- You will work on strengthening our overall cloud governance for our cloud foundation(policies, automation, guidelines, documentation, training)
- Be a cloud ambassador towards the organisation and support in creating training material/documentation
- You have a T-shaped profile. You help to grow the Cloud Center of Excellence by supporting other team members and work in various areas of the cloud platform.
To succeed, you will need
- Overall good experience in Azure Cloud (AZ-104 or AZ-305 are a plus)
- Experience with Azure migrate is a plus
- Experience with MS SQL migrations is a plus
- Experience with Azure governance for enterprise environments (policies, Cloud adoption/enterprise scale framework, …)
- Experience in moving workloads toward the cloud (lift-shift, application modernization)
- Azure platform knowledge
- General security knowledge
- General network knowledge (dns, ip)
- Azure migrate knowledge (is a plus)
- Infrastructure as code knowledge (is a plus)
- A person with a passion for the job
- Objective oriented, self-organized and self-driven
- High degree of learning capabilities
- Team player
- Creative Problem Solving
- Result/goal oriented
- Security minded
- Willing to develop expert/generic competences (T-shaped profile)
- Strong verbal and written English Language skills is a must
In return, we offer you
- A friendly, family-like atmosphere.
- Plenty of opportunities to grow and develop.
- A culture known for respectful interaction, ethical behavior and integrity.
- An organization that uses diversity as a driver of performance.
- Potential to see your ideas realized and to make an impact.
- New challenges and new things to learn every day.