- Analyze, optimize, and implement cost optimization actions over different cloud services
- Implement and manage automated tools to help identify cost trends and anomalies
- Build automation that optimizes the cloud environment
- Develop and implement financial operations processes and procedures to ensure accuracy and efficiency of cloud cost reporting and forecasting
- Prepare and analyze financial forecasts, budgets, and other financial reports
- Ensure compliance with financial regulations and legal requirements
- Provide training and support to staff members responsible for infrastructure engineering to design and implement new services in the most cost-efficient way
- Liaise with internal partners such as accounting, FP&A, internal auditors, tax advisors, and others.
Attributes for a Successful Candidate
- 3+ years of FinOps experience, or related experience in cost-conscious public cloud infrastructure engineering (AWS required, Azure desirable)
- Experience managing public cloud accounts at multi-million-dollar scale
- Knowledge of financial and accounting principles and practices
- Proficient in using cost management or data visualization tools
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code and other cloud automation tools (HashiCorp suite)
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Additional Qualifications That Can Set Candidates Apart:
- DevOps experience and scripting skills (e.g., Terraform, Python)
- Membership or certification from the FinOps Foundation, such as FinOps Certified Practitioner, FinOps Certified Associate, or FinOps Certified Professional
- Additional AWS and/or Azure cloud-specific certifications.
- Launch a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Live your best life (LYBL)! $200/mo for anything that enhances your life
- Remote and hybrid work options, plus lunch in the office
- Comprehensive employee health coverage (all locations)
- 401K with match (US) or pension with match (UK)
- Competitive compensation & bonus program
- Flexible Vacation (US exempt & CA) or 25 days (UK)
- Time off for your birthday & volunteering
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Employee resource groups
- Stock options
- Opportunities for team and company-wide get togethers!
- perks may vary based on eligibility