Company: Australian Retirement Trust
Published: 5th May 2023
Closing Date: 25th July 2023
2 exciting opportunities exist to join our Technology team as a Cloud Practitioner on a 12 month max-term basis.
Why join us?
- State of the art offices with offerings like end of trip facilities, yoga and multi faith room, barista coffee, indoor gardens, and a multitude of spaces to encourage a collaborative culture, our workspaces are something we are extremely proud of.
- A mature outlook on flexible work arrangements which allows you to truly balance work and life. A #hybrid work from home approach is embedded in our ways of working.
- We have excellent career progression and development opportunities; we are committed to continuous improvement and have exciting plans for our future.
- We have an incredible company culture where wellbeing of our employees is at the forefront of everything we do.
About the role
Every one of our team contributes to helping make our members’ world better. As a Cloud Practitioner, you will ensure effective cloud governance, compliance monitoring, and cloud financial operations (FinOps) activities across ART’s cloud infrastructure
Key accountabilities will include:
- Plan cloud budgets, forecasting and purchasing requirements in collaboration with Finance and Procurement.
- Research, develop and implement cloud financial monitoring and reporting practices.
- Assist platform owners in developing compliant and secure solutions.
- Consult and advise cloud consumers on optimisation strategies and spend management
Please refer to the position description for a full list of key accountabilities.
This role is available as a 12 month max-term opportunity, and we are flexible with where you might be based around Australia.
If this is the right role for you, your skills and qualifications may include:
- Highly organized & detail-oriented, with a love of data and driving business outcomes
- Experience with GCP, Azure and AWS billing and cost management.
- Experience with cloud architecture
- Experience building BI dashboards in Power BI.
- Experience with Cloud Governance methodologies
- Experience defining and working with policies and Cloud policy engines
- Experience with Finops
As one of Australia’s largest superannuation funds, we proudly take care of over $240 billion in retirement savings. Our teams are as diverse and unique as the members we strive to inspire and empower. Our inclusive culture means you will be valued and heard in a respectful workplace, where you can be your authentic self every day.
When you work for Australian Retirement Trust, every day is an opportunity to be a force for good in the lives of more than 2 million members.
How to apply
If you are excited to join a forward thinking, supportive and growing organisation in an exciting role, apply today! Applications close COB on Thursday 18 May 2023.
- Company: Australian Retirement Trust
- Type: Full-time
- Seniority: Mid-level Contributor
- FinOps Certifications Required: None