AWS Cloud cost optimization expert
Published: 26th May 2023
Closing Date: 25th July 2023
About the job
AUTOMAT-IT is a leading AWS Premier Partner, specializing in cloud migration and complex DevOps projects, mostly for start-ups segment. Our customers are able to plan and execute DevOps best practices of automation self-service, implement and manage Kubernetes, save on budgets, overcome IT complexity and deliver on “time to market”.
We are looking for a AWS Cloud cost optimization expert to join our team in Prague, Czech Republic.
- Leading cost optimization sessions with Automat-IT customers, implement or supervise the implementation of the recommendations
- Ongoing working with customers on their cloud billing charging, understanding and forecasting
2 years of experience in AWS FinOps or Cloud cost optimization expert or Cloud Analyst, 3 years if another cloud vendor and fluent English (both written and spoken) — It’s a must!
+ Knowledge in cloud billing structure and cost components for the various resource types
+ Knowledge of AWS cloud services, architectures, and tools
+ Ability to translate reporting into actionable recommendations
+ Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, math, finances, or operations research — an advantage
+ Customer orientation value and strong communication skills
+ you are Independent, meticulous and fast learning!
Nice to have:
- Cloud Certifications
- Experience with 3rd party cloud cost optimization tools like CloudHealth and Anodot Cost.
- an opportunity to work in a community of Cloud infrastructure professionals: 60+ DevOps engineers (senior, middle level), Solution Architects, FinOps engineers, Security Operations engineers, tech management team and NOC 24/7 team (on calls)
- pure Cloud and DevOps focus — opportunity to work with cutting-edge Cloud tools and technologies, various of projects & free option to change project if needed
- regular professional AWS Cloud, DevOps topics knowledge sharing (internal and external) + exclusive sessions with invited AWS experts
- 100% payment for certifications AWS, GCP, K8s, Jenkins, HashiCorp, etc. – pass exams only during working hours
- laptop for work, additional equipment if needed
- 20 paid working days off, unlimited paid sick leave
- medical insurance
- financial bonuses for AWS certifications achieved
- referral program – enjoy cooperation with your colleagues and get a bonus
- compensation for sports and English courses
- legal and accounting advice and support
- Company: AUTOMAT-IT
- Type: Full-time
- Seniority: Mid-level Contributor
- FinOps Certifications Required: None