– Coach and train cloud consumers on the best practices and tools used for cloud cost management
– Ensure adherence to the established cloud financial model.
– Cost and capacity planning consultancy.
– Evolve and promote the cloud financial model and FinOps practices.
– Develop a roadmap of new Cloud FinOps features.
– High customer and service orientation
– Basic knowledge on any Cloud Platforms managed by GIS Cloud services (preferably AWS, but also Azure and GCP)
– Experience on cloud cost management tools ( i.e. cloudability, cloudhealth, cost explorer, etc..)
– Knowledge on IaC tools is a plus.
No need to work over the weekends, bank holidays or oncall services.
Working hours: Monday to Friday from 9 – 18 pm CET (flexible)
Location: remote working
To request a modification to this listing please email firstname.lastname@example.org