We are looking for AWS Infra FinOps Consultant.
This is a full-time permanent position with one of our clients. Please review and let me know your interest-
Please review the JD given below:
Job Title: AWS Infra FinOps Consultant
Location: Parsippany, NJ (On-site)
Relevant Experience (in Yrs)- 8 +
• Experience with 2-3 live engagements on AWS in Cloud Spend Optimization Role
• Experience in Cloud Cost Optimization assessment, recommendation, and Implementation
• Understanding of AWS services, types, usage, and prices
• Understanding of AWS Account structure, Cost allocation models, Budgets/Forecasts, Tagging strategy, Savings Plan, Right Sizing, and various pricing model (On-Demand, RI and Spot)
• Familiar with AWS Cloud Native Cost management tools and levers.
• Experience in implementing Cloud Cost Governance Framework, Cost usage reporting and dashboards configurations.
• Implement optimization areas identified across EC2, EBS volumes, RDS by Cloud architect.
• Work with customer on prioritizing optimization opportunities and come up with optimization implementation charter
• Develop cost optimization solutions and implementation plan
• Guide Cloud Engineers on Optimization Solutions implementation
• Work with Application/LOB stakeholders to get their approval in implementing optimization initiative like right sizing, instance upgrade.
• Evaluate and recommend FinOps Tools for multi cloud environment
• Develop show back and charge back reports using AWS cloud financial management services (AWS Cost explorer, Billing, Budgets, Forecasts and Cost & Usage Reports)
• Develop Cost usage intelligent dashboards and Configure reports
If you are comfortable with the above Job Description; please feel free to reach out at-
Prashant Kr. Srivastav
Sr. Recruiter – NLB Services
+1 (904) 729-4337
To request a modification to this listing please email firstname.lastname@example.org