About the job
As FinOps Lead (m / f / x) in the Cloud Business Unit, you will focus on various activities with the following main responsibilities :
- Own and implement AXA FinOps strategy to ensure AXA is optimizing its Cloud spend and has full transparency of all its Cloud costs
- Lead the central FinOps function and ensure the team delivers to high standards and within timelines
- Establish, communicate, measure, and manage KPIs / OKRs / metrics to track the success of FinOps activities across the Entities and the AXA Group as a whole
- Monitor FinOps maturity across the AXA Group and consult and guide entities to increase their maturity
- Ownership of the AXA Group FinOps community to ensure the community is actively sharing ideas and learnings
- Provide Executive Reporting to ensure that AXA Senior Stakeholders have good information on AXA cloud spend
- Provide and maintain central reporting dashboards to meet Entities’ reporting needs for cloud costs
- Identify and drive central initiatives to optimize cloud spend ensuring they are delivered with the correct operational processes to support them
- Maintain relationships with cloud service providers to ensure AXA is taking advantage of the best FinOps opportunities
- Maintain a good understanding of the cloud provider pricing models and implement guidelines, processes and governance to manage cloud costs and identify and achieve cost reduction where appropriate. Also ensure control over service credits and their usage
- Maintain relationships with the AXA Cloud Product heads to encourage FinOps best practices into their price cards, also to sometimes act as a liaison between the Product Teams and Entity FinOps teams
- Ability to lead topics and people to achieve results, with or without line of authority
- Proven ability in conducting and presenting sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translating the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of presenting to senior management
- Deep experience of Microsoft Office Suite required (extensive knowledge of Excel required)
- Excellent cross group collaboration skills.
- A degree in computer science, Financials, or equivalent professional experience
- Able to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization, and to create a vision and organization that can scale quickly
AXA is becoming a sustainable tech-led company and at AXA Group Operations we are one of the major catalysts for this transformation.
We set the tone by triggering and empowering the evolution of our insurance business model through technology and innovation, driving its concrete implementation globally at speed, with a high quality of advisory and execution.
We are present across 17 countries with committed, highly qualified teams. We leverage technology, data, sourcing, security and investment allocation in a global way, but also achieve economies of scale and synergies when necessary.
At AXA Group Operations, we want to be recognized in three fields of action:
- State-of-the-art Data Technology to drive customer experience
- State-of-the-art Procurement & Sourcing to drive efficiency and better manage risks
- High-Performing Global Team for stronger partnerships with AXA entities