IT Hub Inc is SBA 8(a), HUBZone and an Economically Disadvantaged Women-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB). IT Hub offers a range of expertise in various industries serving both government and commercial clients. Understanding client requirements and unique processes that are often times required for end-to-end IT solutions is what IT Hub does best.
We are seeking Cloud architect to support Cloud Cost Governance project.
Substantial experience (typically 10+ years) performing the following activities:
- Managing cloud operations in a multi-cloud environment with advanced knowledge of one or more cloud platforms (preferably Microsoft Azure)
- Recommending and implementing cloud cost optimization solutions and tools informed by strong knowledge of cloud design patterns, cloud operations and cloud cost models
- Driving deep architectural discussions to help customers ensure they are making the most cost-efficient cloud usage choices
- Collaborating with technical stakeholders to incorporate cost management best practices into cloud platforms via tagging, alerting and configurations that support financial monitoring of cloud platforms
- Cloud Architect and FinOps certifications desired
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related discipline. Master’s degree and/or project management certification is preferred.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance
IT Hub offers a comprehensive salary and benefits package to include Medical, Dental, and Vision; Life Insurance; 401K with matching and fully Vested 100%; PTO; Holiday; Training; and much more…