BeReal is a fast-paced environment with ambitious, committed, and caring colleagues. We are a small team of 40+ people all around the world. BeReal will be the place for you if you are looking for a place to grow both technically and as an individual. We are currently hiring for the role in Europe only.
As our FinOps Lead you will:
- Develop opportunities to optimise costs with Infrastructure Service Providers
- Work closely with our Engineering Teams to incorperate cost management into Cloud Infrastructure
- Internally develop and implement processes required to achieve cost optimisation
- Provide cost forcasting across Infrastructure
- Promote SRE best practices to allow us to grow in a sustainable way
What you’ll bring:
- Extensive experience in a Cloud Economist, FinOps or Cloud Architecture role in a scaling environment (AWS or GCP)
- Extensive experience performing Cloud Design and Architecture reviews for Cost Optimisation
- Experience with scripting / programming (ideally with Python or Go)
- Experience working with modern severless and cloud native stacks including BigQuery, Lambda, Kubernetes etc
- Experience working with IaC, using configuration tools such as Ansible or Terraform for automation
- Understanding of Service Usage and Costing within Cloud Infrastructure
- Experience suggesting and presenting Innovative and Competitive Technical Improvements
How do we work?
Where you’ll be:
- We are a distributed workforce enabling our team to find a work mode that is best for them! We trust our team members to get great work done.
- We have an office based in Paris and if you are in Europe you would be expected to come to the office for a few days each month (it’s fun to get to know everyone)
- Where in the world? For this role, we are looking for someone based in Europe.
- Full flexibility: full remote, partial or in office (if you are in Europe)
- Competitive compensation and equity for full time employees (we want you to have ownership in the business)
- Anything that can help you grow in your role or beyond, it’s on us
- health coverage for you, and equal parental leave policy
- Generous vacation (everyone needs meaningful time off)
- Pick your work material – whatever supports you to do your best work
Our First Principles:
- Extreme Ownership