The Cloud Computing group is part of the Global Solutions and Infrastructure organization supporting business teams across the enterprise and provides innovative and targeted technical solutions. This position reports to the Director, FinOps Engineering and Compliance and will be responsible for ensuring organizational adherence to cost and infrastructure optimization activities as well as supporting compliance to the BMS cloud security framework. The successful candidate will partner closely with various technical functions and teams, CyberSecurity, as well as Finance and Audit as needed.
Roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Lead technical design and development of the cloud FinOps and compliance toolsets and integrations to related applications
- Partner with business units and solutions delivery teams, to ensure understanding of requirements to maintain digital environments in compliance with FinOps best practices and the BMS cloud security framework
- Partner with the Cybersecurity to help maintain BMS cloud security framework alignment to policies and procedures
- Periodically review the BMS cloud compliance framework for updates against industry best practices, technology changes, and coordinate all relevant updates to cloud compliance standards and toolsets
- Demonstrate ownership of training, education, and awareness of FinOps optimization best practices
- Collaborate and partner with internal stakeholders on cloud optimizations and compliance
- Internal/External Audit Liaison
- Interface with clients as a SME as it relates to cloud compliance and security
- Provide FinOps optimization subject matter expertise to support development teams (well architected framework – costs)
- Develop and utilize metrics and KPIs to assure FinOps and compliance program success and progress
- Provide day to day support for the governance, management, and coordination of activities related to the FinOps Optimization
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Knowledge of CSA Cloud Controls Matrix
- Knowledge of CSPM toolsets
- Advanced knowledge of one or more infrastructure components (e.g. cloud platform – AWS, GCP, Azure , containerization, compute, storage, and networks)
- Scripting skills, i.e., Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl, PowerShell, etc.
- Ability to present highly technical information to non-technical audiences
- Compliance focused and results driven
- Works with a high level of independence and ability to make decisions
- Good organizational, analytical, and planning skills.
- Hands-on technical practitioner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Basic proficiency with tools and information technology systems such as Microsoft Office, OneDrive, Excel, Teams, Visio, Tableau, PowerBI, etc
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Preferred: BS level technical degree required – Computer Science or Engineering, or commensurate experience
- 2 year(s) of experience in cloud controls auditing, consulting and/or implementing with a minimum of 1 year of experience with CSPM tools
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in cloud infrastructure management and architecture design
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.