As part of the BMW Group IT we are transforming the IT landscape with our sophisticated platform solutions and are paving the way for BMWs cloud journey.
What awaits you?
- You will evaluate existing cloud-based architectures in terms of the orchestration of implemented cloud services regarding cost-efficiency & scalability and define (cost optimization) measures if required.
- You will act as internal champion, by sharing your AWS/Azure knowledge and deducting best practices within the BMW Cloud Community.
- Furthermore, you will be responsible for enhancing our cloud optimization tool suite in regards of envisioned features.
- With your entrepreneur mindset, you identify potential for additional services & capabilities within our FinOps Portfolio and introduce it to the cloud community to increase their value contribution with speed and efficiency.
- You are part of an internal, agile team working with business-oriented colleagues, software / data engineers and cloud experts.
- You will get the opportunity to sit in the first row of the cloud transformation, building a whole new discipline from scratch and experience a variety of cloud initiatives and hence become a FinOps expert.
What you should bring along?
- University degree in Computer science, Business informatics, Mathematics or similar multi-year working experience in cloud or analytical field.
- Several years of work experience in the area of Software-Engineering and Public Cloud (AWS, Azure).
- Knowledge about reporting/dashboarding solutions such as AWS Quicksight, QlikSense are an advantage.
- Knowledge of the software development cycle (CI/ CD, test automation, configuration management) and experienced handling of common CI/ CD tools (Terraform/CDK, GitHub, etc.) is a plus.
- Experienced in agile project setups as well as working with the Atlassian Tool Suite (Jira, Confluence).
- Business-fluent English and very good German language skills.
You are motivated and want to shape BMW´s Cloud Journey? Apply now!
Note: Please apply exclusively online via our career portal. Applications via other channels (esp. e-mail) cannot be considered.
What we offer?
- 30 days of holiday.
- Attractive remuneration.
- BMW & MINI promotions.
- Career development.
- Flexible organisation of working times.
- High Work-Life Balance.
- Mobility offers.
- And many other benefits – see bmw.jobs/benefits
At the BMW Group, we see diversity and inclusion in all its dimensions as a strength for our teams. Equal opportunities are a particular concern for us, and the equal treatment of applicants and employees is a fundamental principle of our corporate policy. That is why our recruiting decisions are also based on personality, experience and skills.
Find out more about diversity at the BMW Group at bmwgroup.jobs/diversity
Earliest starting date: from now on
Type of employment: unlimited
Working hours: Full-time