About the job
Our team in Amsterdam currently has an opening for a Cloud FinOps
YOUR ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be a FinOps evangelist for both AWS & Azure clouds to help the organization to realize the value of cloud cost management
- Supporting the Cloud CoE in setting up successful processes around financial & capacity reporting & planning
- Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly customized reports & dashboards to Cloud CoE and to key stakeholders outside of the Cloud CoE, focused on capacity trends & actual costs vs. budgets and the drivers of the spent. Support the CoE leads in KPIs reporting
- Support the development of use cases to demonstrate the return on investment for application/business units.
- Manage and drive the development of the chargeback capability for cloud usage to the business unit and closely collaborate with finance and controlling on this topic.
- Actively develop the cloud optimization roadmap together with the cloud teams for AWS & Azure.
- Identifyfy the organization value gaps in your area and drive the improvements by collaborating with the corporate functions.
- Ensure that we have the right tooling and capacity to execute on the above. Identify gaps and suggest
- Must have experience with managing to bill for Azure and or AWS, ideally for enterprise or larger organizations.
- Experience with FinOps practices and adoption within the corporate functions
- Experience with cloud cost management and chargeback tools
- Experience with cloud cost optimization approaches and solutions.
- Excellent analytical skills with a strong focus on detail, able to surface detailed insights from complex data sets.
- Experience managing budgets and reporting in an enterprise environment is plus
- Self-driven with interest to deepen the cloud knowledge.
- Unique greenfield environment to drive change in a global business
- Open space in a vibrant start-up corporate incubator
- Lots of possibilities for professional development
- International team
- Friendly and supportive colleagues
- Competitive compensation package
INTERESTED?We look forward receiving your application.Brenntag provides equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees of all backgrounds and identities to create a workplace where difference is valued because it forms a resilient and more innovative organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, religion or belief, parental and family status, or any other protected characteristic. We welcome applications from women, men and non-binary candidates of all ethnicities and socio-economic backgrounds.