About the job
Fortune 50 Healthcare Client
Do you see your next career move taking you to a Fortune 50 healthcare company? Do you aspire to work in a dynamic, high-energy, agile environment? If you feel these words describe your ideal career opportunity, we may have the position for you!
Joining a new team responsible for driving optimization of technology consumption and cost management. This team supports numerous teams within the organization, some with existing process in place and some without. You will help build out process to identify consumption and cost managing for business lines where it doesn’t exist.
In this role you will Reducing waste and saving money – looking at what we need, what we have and budgeting properly.
If you feel you could be a fit, keep reading and apply!
- Increase value by enabling transparency of technology capacity, utilization and cost to enable leaders to make data-driven decisions to get maximum value from our technology
- Serve as a liaison between stakeholders and drive accountability as appropriate
- Closely partner with technology teams to understand their processes and costs drivers, inclusive of demands outside of the teams’ responsibilities
- Support planning and forecasting process relating to Data Center usage and capacity, for Hardware, Storage, Networking, Licenses, etc.
- Participate in modeling, Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and trade-off exercises
- Provide stakeholders the tools to develop and measure capacity and cost related metrics, KPIs and savings
- Evaluate and investigate data patterns to derive insightful knowledge that can inform strategic and operational decisions
- Deliver optimization and governance training to help owners understand how to take action against opportunities
- Support the annual budget and monthly forecast processes in managing consumption, show-back, and savings in collaboration with accounting, finance, and technical areas
- Stay educated on the latest cost optimization strategies and technologies; gather insights, develop new opinions and strategies around optimization and present solutions to leadership
- Document and effectively communicate insights and plans to multi-functional team members and management
- Participate in automating, integrating, and maturing these processes and data
- 5+ years’ experience working in Data Center Technologies and/or IT Operations
- Cost Analysis and Budgeting experience
- Prior experience driving the maturation of FinOps or Cost Optimization within a large organization, ability to bridge finance and technology
- Outstanding analytical, conceptual thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and comfortable collaborating with Senior Leadership
- Excellent documentation skills
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- Understanding of data center technology
- Ability to communicate effectively and deliver presentations to leaders.
- Knowledge of the core Finance principles and basic understanding of the corporate accounting process (forecast, invoicing, show-back, accruals…etc.)
ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company’s unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws