- Design and implementation of cloud operating models that will deliver on innovation, agility, cost benefit and time to market promises.
- Adopt a holistic approach across multiple dimensions to modernise the client’s operating model. These dimensions will include process, governance, skills, culture, tooling & technology and organisation.
- Leverage and maximise our clients’ existing investments in ITSM tools and frameworks.
- You will be required to work and communicate with all levels of an organisation to collaboratively innovate, design and implement new business and operating models. You’ll bring an acute sense of market trends and the challenges facing our clients, to deliver lasting and sustainable organisation transformations.
- Design, implementation, and management of cloud centres of excellence
- Integrating business operating models with cloud operating models
- Experience in lean process design and intelligent process automation (desirable)
- Implementation of DevSecOps models along with necessary tooling, business change and processes.
- Solid understanding of hybrid and multi-cloud environments, DevOps and CI/CD
- Experience in cloud strategy and implementation for large or mid-size organisations on public clouds (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Security and governance models for cloud engineering and operations
Core Competencies Required
- Worked on at least 1 end-to-end Cloud Target Operating Model engagement
- Brings good understanding of Cloud Target Operating Model
- Brings project experience in 2 or more areas from Cloud Strategy, Business Case, DevOps, FinOps, etc
- Delivered and led advisory engagements, driving positive outcomes and developing opportunities to deliver follow-on work
- Lead successful large-scale, complex IT transformation delivery engagements in alignment to a client’s strategic objectives
- Is Cloud certified – AWS/Azure/GCP