McAfee is looking for a Cloud Business Office – Specialist I. This role will be supporting our Cloud Business Office functions including but not limited to:Company training facilitation, Vendor Management, SharePoint site management, working with a Cloud/Finops tool for data analysis and reporting. We are looking for someone that is passionate about cloud and eager to help take our company to a new level of cloud capability. You will report to the Technology Services Manager.This is a remote position in Brazil. We will only consider candidates currently in Brazil and are not offering relocation assistance at this time.
About The Job
- Supporting our business units by facilitating virtual in-person cloud service provider trainings and expanding our training SharePoint sites for self-service trainings.
- Assist with keeping track of our cloud vendors’ key metrics to enable us with our cloud vendor management.
- Learn how to analyze and report cloud billing usage and trends to assist our Finops team when needed.
- Design and maintain our SharePoint sites to help our business units enable a self-service approach to our service offerings.
- Help create and implement ServiceNow requests forms and workflows to better serve our internal customers.
- The key person facilitating and keeping meeting notes and action items for our board meetings and other initiatives that the Cloud Business Office is leading.
- Assist with communications to internal stakeholders including change, incident, and other service-related concerns.
- The ideal candidate is self-motivated, results-oriented, and passionate about taking the team and the organization to new levels of achievement and success.
- High integrity, excellent judgment, and value customer service as an utmost priority.
- Intellectual curiosity — you’re eager to learn new concepts; you’re willing to admit you don’t know certain things, will ask for help, roll up your sleeves and learn.
- Your proven interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills will enable you to collaborate and be influential at all levels.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (required).
- Basic knowledge of Information Technology.
- Proficient with Microsoft SharePoint a plus.
- English proficiency is a must, we will only accept CVs submitted in English.
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
Company Benefits And Perks
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Bonus Program
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We’re serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.