We have a Contract for Cloud Engineer (FinOps) for our client Irving, TX .Please let me know if you or any of your friends would be interested in this position.
||Cloud Engineer (FinOps)
||2 Years Contract
- Resource will be part of a team who is responsible for implementing Cloudability to monitor and report/predict AWS usage cost for a large number of AWS accounts used by a large financial customer.
- Resource will need to work with the team, attend Scrum ceremonies, estimate tasks, developing the solutions assigned to them, develop necessary documentation, follow all coding standards, work with other groups to get feedback on the work they have done and ensure it meets all quality requirements (software development and security best practices), develop unit/integration tests for the code they have developed, get their solution approved for deployment, work though deployment process, provide continued support and bug fixes
- Process Flows
- Mentor and Knowledge transfer to client project team members
- Participate as primary, co and/or contributing author on any and all project deliverables associated with their assigned areas of responsibility
- Provide best practice and industry specific solutions
- Advise on and provide alternative (out of the box) solutions
- Provide thought leadership as well as hands on technical configuration/development as needed.
- Participate as a team member of the functional team
- Perform other duties as assigned.