- Continuously capture, analyze and present costs, utilization, waste & potential saving
- Drive cloud cost optimization through discovery, development, and sharing of cost-saving opportunities.
- Translate financial insights into actionable recommendations, promoting cost-aware architecture design, and leveraging code to automate resource optimization.
- Responsible for integrating FinOps tools, creating reusable design patterns and code modules to support optimization and Cloud Finance Management (CFM) policies.
- Support the cloud monthly budget and forecast process in managing consumption, chargebacks, show back, and savings in collaboration with accounting, finance, and technical owners
- Support stakeholders in understanding their cloud spend based on their business roadmap and budgeted forecast.
- Monitor cloud consumption at the account level to detect, investigate, and escalate anomalies and unplanned spikes.
- Analyze, report, and produce meaningful insights from large raw datasets within cloud billing and usage tools
- Design, develop, and maintain reports and KPIs that provide detailed usage statistics of resources across the multi cloud landscape.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Finance, IT or analytics
- A minimum of 5 years of overall professional experience; Financial Analyst and/or Business Analyst
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in Cloud FinOps/Cloud spend optimization
- Experience in sourcing of public cloud services
- Knowledge of cloud cost products (e.g., Cost Explorer, Azure Portal)
- Strong understanding of public cloud players (Azure), their product portfolio and commercial models
- Prior experience building custom reports with PowerBI, etc
- General understanding of broad IT strategy and sourcing space and working market knowledge
- Ability to engage and interact independently with client personnel including architecture and procurement specialists
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.