Our Technology Strategy and Advisory services help reinvent organizations and build business value thanks to resilient industry-specific technology architectures, as well as cost-efficient and flexible cloud and data solutions. We guide our Clients throughout the transformation journey, we start with a technology and ecosystem strategy that lays a future-ready foundation.
We work directly with our Clients to solve their unique needs. We assume that no two Clients are alike therefore we are flexible, innovative and able to find solutions to non-standard challenges.
We deliver consulting assignments across industries and geographies. We work with some of the biggest organizations worldwide, therefore as Capability Network Consultant, your impact will be truly global and you will collaborate with the brightest minds in the industry.
As a Cloud FinOps Analyst/Consultant/Manager you will:
• Collate, analyze and prioritize cloud optimization recommendations and calculate potential savings and benefits using different native, 3rd party and self-developed tools
• Create high quality, Client-facing assets targeting Cloud Cost Optimization and present them to key stakeholders
• Provide expert knowledge of cloud cost optimization strategies (e.g. rightsizing, power scheduling)
• Ensuring optimization recommendations go through the appropriate governance process and get actioned
• Collaborate with Cloud Engineering and Cloud Platform teams to implement cost optimization recommendations and best practices
To request a modification to this listing please email firstname.lastname@example.org