JP Morgan Chase is looking for an extraordinary individual with an interest in leading the transformation of some of the industry’s most influential platforms as they grow in the cloud. The ideal candidate has great problem-solving skills and loves staying up to date with the latest technology and uses it to develop innovative, cutting edge solutions. They have strong leadership qualities, great judgment, clear communication skills, and a track record of successful modernization transformations. Our ideal candidate will be ready to immerse themselves in the world of cloud and community of engineers and be genuinely excited to bring to life and drive adoption of new technologies that we’re delivering across our Firm.
As a VP of FinOps Customer Success Management, you will build and maintain strong relationship with public cloud customers, collaborating with multiple product lines and shared services enabling public cloud platform and technologies for the firm, to help solve their problems and meet their needs. You are solution and execution focused on an agile setting whilst inspiring innovation and balancing thought diversity. You will join a team of technologists working to identify, build and manage the best products to address our customers’ wide range of needs.
What you’ll do:
- Be a trusted partner by helping solve customer issues, answer questions and remove friction points; and providing transparency on status, blockers and path to solution from start to finish.
- Gather customer feedback and communicate consistently with product teams across product lines on areas of improvement and opportunities for innovation and growth.
- Partner with fellow members of the Cloud Financial Management product team to understand how the product portfolio supports and dovetails with the experience, design and product groups, and supports the firm’s strategic priorities.
- Work across multiple product teams and the solutions engineering team to delivering the best suite of public cloud products customers want.
- Maintain a respectful, diverse and inclusive work environment, cultivating a culture of trust.
- Demonstrate the importance of the firm’s risk management policies and protocols by advocating for their adherence and encouraging teammates to do the same.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of professional experience supporting clients with technical projects; specifically supporting migrations from private cloud to public cloud.
- Excellent listener.
- Strong track record of being a self-starter that seeks to break the status quo and initiate change, and comfortable with ambiguity, given the rapid pace of change and various teams supported.
- Creative leader with superior analytical abilities.
- Excellent technical, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Cross-team coordination and executive presentation skills.
- Proven stakeholder management and alignment skills.
- Experience in cloud technologies, knowledge, and passion about the technology infrastructure marketplace (e.g., cloud computing, B2B, open source, software infrastructure, developer tooling, etc.) strongly preferred.
- AWS experience strongly preferred