Cloud FinOps Engineer – Aftersales (F/M/X)
Published: 21st March 2023
Closing Date: 30th April 2023
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Analyse, optimise, and implement cost optimisation actions over different cloud services
- Implement and manage automated tools to help identify cost trends and anomalies
- Build automation that optimises the cloud environment
- Create financial and usage dashboards
- Work with our technical teams to design and implement new services in the most cost-efficient way
- Work with financial teams on budget, forecast, and expenses reports
- Work closely with our finance and legal departments to negotiate cost terms and contracts
- Evaluate cloud services in.use and derive measures to optimise costs
- Create dashboard to visualise cost effects & potentials
TO SUCCEED YOU NEED
- + 5 years of experience working in agile & cross-functional teams
- + 3 years of experience in delivering enterprise solutions on public cloud services (AWS)
- Diploma in Computer Science, Finance or equivalent experience
- General strong understanding of public cloud technologies, services usage and pricing
- Strong knowledge about cloud hosting technologies (AWS) and its alternatives
- Strong knowledge about financial analyses & cost optimisation
- Proven experience in managing & optimising cloud cost (bonus: certifications)
- Strong visualisation skills for answering basic reporting questions
YOU WILL BE HAPPY WITH
- Open source software
- No top-down hierarchy. We trust in your self-organization
- Colleagues that are as smart, hardworking and driven as you
- An amazing open-minded and informal culture with the backup of a giant company like Mercedes-Benz
- iPhone, MacBook Pro or Dell (your choice) and noise-cancelling headphones
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Life insurance
- Proactive self-development in international Trainings and Conferences
- Language Training courses
- Wellbeing actions (massages, nutrition sessions, happy hour and more)
- Brand Connection Perks (Test Drives, Renting Programs and more)
- Much more cool stuff …
THIS IS WHAT OUR PROCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Screening call with our recruiter to get to know your motivation & your experience
- Technical Interview
- Final Interview
We are Mercedes-Benz.io. Our mission is to ignite and build the digital solutions for Mercedes-Benz by forming a tribe of digital enthusiasts that drive Mercedes-Benz digital future.
Therefore, we offer 100% flexibility! You can choose if you want to work from your mobile office in Portugal, or from our offices in Lisbon or Braga. It’s up to each of us to decide according to our needs.
We don’t care about your shoes, as long as you are wearing the right attitude. At Mercedes-Benz.io we walk the talk and make things happen. We do not digitize for the sake of being digital but for a better tomorrow for our customers. That’s not our job; it’s our passion. Therefore, we love to reflect and challenge everything – the status quo, Mercedes-Benz, and ourselves. We share the same beliefs and stand up for each other and this is why we hire unique people to join our Tribe of digital enthusiasts.
WHAT IS AFTERSALES?
In our Aftersales Unit, we create seamless customer experiences in Web, App, eCommerce and high context domains across the three core business segments Service, Accident and Parts Trading.
With products such as Online Appointment Booking and Mobile Apps like the Mercedes me Service App, we merge technology innovations with customer requirements in easy-to-use products that our customers love.
As part of Aftersales, you will work in a trust-based teamwork model within the global Aftersales family, where you are empowered to take ownership and deliver value for the product success.
- Company: Mercedes-Benz.io
- Type: Full-time
- Seniority: Mid-level Contributor
- FinOps Certifications Required: Certified Practitioner