Cloud FinOps Engineer, GBS
Hydro Global Business Services (GBS) is an organizational area that operates as an internal service provider for the Hydro group. Its ultimate purpose is to deliver relevant IT, financial and HR business services to all business areas within the company.
FinOps Engineer, in Cloud Platform Operation team, will be responsible to implement and operate a 3rd party FinOps tool to support the company’s cloud cost management processes.
- Support the Cloud lifecycle from start to finish with a focus on building optimized solutions while continuing to optimize throughout the life of Cloud instances and services
- Support various internal initiatives through budget, billing, savings plans, RIs
- Create operational metrics and reporting to demonstrate costs and usage and recommend savings opportunities.
- Analyze, report, and produce meaningful insights from large raw datasets within cloud billing and usage tools
- Work with the Cloud Platform and Architecture teams to turn solutions into patterns and policies
- Design, develop, and maintain reports and KPIs that provide detailed usage statistics of resources across the multi cloud landscape
- 3rd party FinOps tool implementation, continuous improvement and daily operation
- 3+ years of experience with public, private, and hybrid cloud services and the planning, development
- Experience with public cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, etc.)
- Fluency in English
- Experience with any of the 3rd party FinOps management tools (Flexera, Apptio, VMware CloudHealth)
- Knowledge of AWS and Azure cloud services billing semantics
- BS degree in Informatics, MIS, Finance or equivalent
- Azure, AWS certificate
- Understanding of Service-Oriented Architecture and the basics of IT budgeting
- Basic understanding of Infrastructure as Code (ARM Templates/Terraform/CloudFormation)
- Experience with major scripting/programming language (Python, C#, Powershell etc.)
- Experience with infrastructure operations and processes associated with IT service management
- Migration and integration of applications and services from on-premises infrastructure to cloud-based Platform-as-a-Service and Infrastructure-as-a-Service services
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills and communication skills
Please apply online in ONE with your CV and optionally a cover letter until: 08/31/2022