Your day to day:
As a Cloud FinOps Specialist you’ll be responsible for identifying cloud cost optimization opportunities and guiding the customers on how to leverage Public Cloud technical solutions, products, and services to drive cost efficiency based on cost data analysis and savings plans, also providing recommendations on how they can optimize their usage.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Identify potential savings, visualize, present, and promote the savings plan to account owners, and other stakeholders in Vodafone
- Provide consultancy on cost control and optimization by continuously reporting on customer spend using the cloud analytic tool
- SME for all cost related aspects, helping customers understand opportunities for optimization and cost savings to successfully manage cloud spend
- Primary interface between account owners and Managed services team to implement and coordinate the cost savings
- Produce and maintain different cost optimization reports based on provider consoles and the cloud analytic tool and share them with relevant stakeholders
- Support Finance and VPC team in relates to global billing data for all Public Cloud consumption
- SME for Cloud analytic tool providing consultancy to customers on features, functionalities, and capabilities
- Drive continuous process improvement for processes related to costs optimization and drive standardized communication and documentation
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Experience managing Public Cloud consoles (AWS & GCP)
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills and business knowledge
- Strong critical thinking skills and managing senior stakeholders
- Nice to have experience working with agile methodologies and tools, such as Scrum, Kanban, SAFe
- Professional experience and knowledge of the Technology industry strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or another related field
Core competencies, knowledge, and experience:
- Knowledge and ability to work with different public cloud consoles and cloud billing systems (AWS & GCP)
- Ability to process large volumes of cloud consumption data.
- Experience with cost optimization and cost management.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- WFH – Hybrid approach
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of a technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you!