About the job
- Develop and implement financial operations processes and procedures to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Use Cloud FinOps tools/reports to set and maintain budgets for AWS cloud infrastructure, help plan for future expenses, allowing them to make informed decisions about how to allocate their resources.
- Oversee the daily financial operations of the organization, including accounts payable/receivable, bank reconciliation, and financial reporting
- Monitor and analyze financial performance and recommend strategies to optimize operations
- Provides organizations with detailed insights into their AWS cloud infrastructure costs, helping them understand where their money is being spent and where improvements can be made.
- Prepare and analyze financial forecasts, budgets, and other financial reports.
- Use Cloud FinOps techniques to plan for future cloud costs and expenses, make informed decisions about cloud infrastructure
- Work with AWS developers, Ops Engineers to devise tools to automate and report on cloud resource usage
- Provide training and support to staff members responsible for financial operations
- Bachelors/Masters degree in finance, accounting, or a related field
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in financial operations
- Knowledge of financial and accounting principles and practices
- Proficient in using financial software and other financial management tools
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- FinOps Certified Practioner
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines