Join our rapidly expanding organization as a Cloud FinOps Lead practitioner!
If you’re passionate about Cloud Financial Operations, you are customer-focused, results driven, and are looking to take your career to the next level, we want to hear from you!
Analysing the financial aspects of our Clients’ cloud infrastructure, and act as an ambassador to customers in reviewing and uplifting existing maturity levels, as well as implement recommendations and tooling to increase this maturity level and drive a FinOps first culture.
- Senior leader responsible for end-to-end technology accountability for Cloud Financial Management.
- Assist in developing customer solutions, internal tools, and business applications to assist in the automation of customer governance and reporting.
- Provide assistance and support to Cloudec clients where applicable ensuring maximum value from financial management tooling..
- Accountable for stakeholder management.
- AZ900 in Azure, AWS Cloud Practitioner and/or Google Cloud Digital Leader
- FinOps Cloud Practitioner or relevant industry experience
- Solid experience with both native Cloud cost management tools and 3rd party, respective frameworks and principles
- Experience leading a successful team
- Strong experience with AWS, Azure and Google cloud technologies