Roles and Responsibilities:
1) As a bridge that connects Finance and Technology, the FinOps Engineer
should be able to explain cloud technology to finance team and
understand/manage needs of different personas –
2) Promote FinOps culture across the company – should be thorough with
Infrastructure set up).
3) Passionate and comfortable handling FinOps discussions at the technical,
business or financial level
4) Based on Historical data/research – should be able to assist in devising a
Budgeting Strategy, put forth recommendations around hibernation
scripts across all verticals/sub-verticals such as Virtual Machines,
Kubernetes, Storage, Idle/unattached disks.
5) Enable cost visibility through the implementation of tagging policies.
6) Should be able to identify, recommend and follow up cost optimization
opportunities and regularly drive cost optimization workshops.
7) Should support budget processes – Be a cost detective, perform Cost
analysis deep-dives and create custom reports based on user personas.
8) Be at forefront to provide technical solutions for FinOps.
9) Give best possible, yet cost-effective suggestions for framing product
10) Must have some knowledge and understanding around public cloud
11) Additional advantage if FinOps certified/willingness for the same.
1) Knowledge and practical experience with SQL, Python and PowerShell.
2) Experience with data analysis and data visualization tools (Power BI,
3) Certification in Azure, GCP or AWS.
4) FinOps Practitioner certification.
5) Experience in an Agile environment using Scrum methodology.
6) Experience with chargeback modelling, cost savings and avoidance
tracking, and forecasting.
To request a modification to this listing please email email@example.com