About The Role
We are looking for a 1-3 years Junior FinOps Analyst with a structured mind, initiative, commitment and the ability to work as part of a team to get us to our success going forward.
Interesting, huh?? See below how to get involved in the adventure!
- Manage accounts payable and banks (bookkeeping, payments, cash control).
- Manage accounts receivable and collections, reconciliation of payments.
- Establish internal control processes to ensure data quality.
- Collaborate in external audits.
- Balance and P&L reconciliation.
- Contact & support for external service providers and internal functions.
- Conduct new strategic initiatives end to end (e.g., pricing, client segmentation etc.).
- Assess potential partnerships.
- Participate in the evaluation and redesign of processes of the finance department.
- You are business-minded and capable of speaking to strategic growth.
- You have high demands on yourself and your team; you always strive for excellence.
- You are a leader of leaders – you know how to create a strong team feeling, you have great coaching skills and you value trust and team innovation.
- You demonstrate the ability to drive change without fear and to manage and overcome resistance to change effectively.
- You focus on the company’s success as a whole and prioritize actions and decisions that align with the company’s goals and objectives.
- You have strong prioritization and focus skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously effectively.
- You have a collaborative, no-ego approach to leadership – you work well with all kinds of personalities and teams across multiple geographies.
- An excellent organizational and analytical person: you are excited by the concept of a beautiful company performance report.
- An excellent communicator (Verbal and written proficiency in Spanish and English required).
- You are graduated in Finance, Engineering or Business degree with 1-2 years of experience.
- You have proven experience in corporate finance, accounting and/or business administration, with Big4 experience being a big plus.
- You are data-driven: you make or validate decisions backed by data.
- You are process-driven, you establish efficient processes that clearly contribute to our goals.
- You are passionate about technology, startups and finance.