As our client grows globally, we need someone who can provide data-driven insight and develop solutions for on-premise, SaaS-based, and cloud-based services.
- Develop, modify, and maintain cost and utilisation reports
- and cost usage alerting and forecasting
- Monitor and investigate cost increases and usage anomalies
- Collaborate with teams to uncover the full license and cloud service portfolio and map associated costs
- Create governance for cost optimisation policies and best practices
- Forecast and provide impactful analysis, insights, and recommendations for license and cloud infrastructure spend
- Identify optimisation opportunities to maximize ROI on cloud resources
- Work closely with vendor managers for commercial negotiations
- Proven experience managing cloud vendors in a scaling environment
- Experience in an established FinOps team or demonstrating experience in establishing best practices in this space
- Enough cloud technology experience to be able to work closely with the tech team and be able to manage stakeholders.
- Experience in large and complex cloud environments
- Extensive knowledge of cloud technology and cost components and drivers
- Experience creating cloud cost optimization models
The role is Hybrid with bi-weekly or monthly visits to one of their UK offices spread across the country.
Consortia are recruiting this FinOps Analyst Lead role on behalf of a third-party client. If you are looking for a FinOps Analyst or FinOps lead role, then please apply, and we will match you to suitable roles.