CoreStack FinOps, part of our CoreStack Cumulus product portfolio, enables enterprises & Managed Service Providers to efficiently manage their multi-cloud costs with financial accountability through a unified and seamless experience. It provides tools to assess maturity of FinOps, gain visibility, plan, optimize costs and operate with cost efficiency.
If you have deep experience in building products in this space, we are excited to talk to you.
If you enjoy working in a growing, high-energy, results-driven culture, we have a great career opportunity for you!
- Work with stakeholders & FinOps PM team to define the product strategy and roadmap for product line.
- Prioritize features based on data and drive stakeholder approval.
- Define detailed feature specification and user stories.
- Work with UX teams to drive user experience and deliver visual assets.
- Work closely with engineering to ensure feature delivery as per the specification.
- Hire & retain talent that fits into our unified vision and culture.
- Serve as a product evangelist and subject matter expert to the technical/developer community.
- This role will focus on execution of the vision of this product and working very closely with cross functional teams.
- Understand, research, and follow technical trends in the industry and in general. Able to assess emerging products and companies to measure their potential value or threat to the company and its products, as well as make recommendations on which new technologies to invest in or leverage.
- Develop, measure, and report key metrics related to the product line, updating organizational stakeholders on progress, and identifying areas of improvement.
- Support the Sales teams as the subject matter experts in both technical and non-technical aspects of the product.
- Collaborate with the customer success team to identify and address customer issues and drive customer success and satisfaction.
- Work closely with product marketing or take on the role as required to understand the market research, competition and deliver customer value.
- Be an expert with respect to competition in Multi Cloud Governance platforms
- Review product user experience and completeness.
Ensure product and API documentation is relevant and is of high quality.
- Present roadmap to customers and represent the voice of customers.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Product Manager for Cloud SaaS product.
- Experience in cloud financial products is a huge plus.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products.
- Previous experience in software development is a MUST!
- Experience managing a SaaS product and driving a successful product roadmap.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Deep hands-on experience in more than one of the leading cloud platforms – AWS /Azure/GCP.
- Experience working in an agile environment and using agile methodologies.
- Deep focus on technology and aptitude to listen from customer’s feedback.
- Team player with focus on team success
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic with a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Strong communications skills (verbal and written) and outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Competitive salary
- Competitive benefit package with appreciable equity
- Exciting, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial culture
- Health insurance and other company benefits