About the job
- Are you an experienced FinOps Consultant who enjoys inter-department collaborations?
- Do you want to join a young, diverse, and highly talented team of Cloud professionals?
- Keen to be a part of a growing IT company that is driving digitalization for more than 80,000 customers globally?
Location: Germany | Reports to: Manager Cloud Economics | Visa Requirements: Valid working visa for Germany | Language Requirements: English and German, full proficiency, written and spoken.
As our newly appointed FinOps Consultant, your primary goal is to obtain holistic view of the customer’s needs regarding the FinOps process and establish a set of best practices that will optimize the usability and cost structure of their cloud services.
Other responsibilities will include
- Consult customers to provide them with optimized usage of cloud Services (AWS, Azure or M365)
- Giving the customer advice on how to optimize all related processes for sustainable cost reduction under FinOps perspective
- Support in the further development of service concepts and continuous market research
- Participate in pre-and post-sales efforts
- Cooperate with interfaces within the Software & Cloud Advisory as well as the Digital Strategy department
- Ability to build reports and dashboards using business intelligence software
- Industry-recognized certifications, e.g., AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner, Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals, FinOps Certified Practitioner
- Experience with Cloud-related APIs
- Knowledge of the Licensing Models of M365/Azure or AWS is preferred
- Being analytical and able to analyze reports with various complexity and sources will be the foundation for success in this role
- You need to be an independent learner, taking ownership and control of your learning needs
- Effective in communicating and collaborating at all levels internally and externally
What’s on offer?
- Employee Share Program
- Company & Team Events
- Thorough on-boarding process
- Upskilling & cross-skilling through certifications
- Possibility to lease/buy a job bike at attractive conditions
We believe in the power of technology to drive the greater good. Crayon is a global, people-first, vendor-agonistic company headquartered in Oslo, with nearly 3800 colleagues in 48 countries. We deliver first class solutions to support over 80,000 customers to build their commercial and technical foundation for a successful and secure cloud-first, digital transformation journey.