About Creative Synergies Group:
Creative is a leading global technology services firm delivering innovative solutions that synergies our #NextGen# technologies and our deep #domain expertise at the convergence of #Digital Engineering, #Software, and #Embedded Systems. Creative’s global team of “Can-Do” engineers collaborate with our 40+ Fortune 500 clients to help them achieve their strategic and operational objectives. Creative primarily works with clients in the #U.S., #Europe, and #Japan. Creative is run on a culture of positivity, entrepreneurial spirit, customer centricity, teamwork, and meritocracy.
Cloud FinOps Analyst: #Azurecloud #TCO #Agile #Jirad #Dataanalysis #Datareporting
#EXP: 5-10 Years
#NoticePeriod #ServingNoticePeriod #ImmediateJoiner #LessThan30Days
#Number of position – 4
- Support cloud budget and forecast process in managing consumption, chargebacks, show back, and savings in collaboration with corporate accounting, finance, and technical owners + Support stakeholders in understanding their cloud spend based on their business roadmap, technical needs and budgeted forecast.
- Work with technical staff to monitor cloud consumption and relate at the account level to detect, investigate, and escalate anomalies and unplanned spikes. Analyze, report, and produce meaningful reports from large raw datasets within cloud billing and usage tools, data lake, CMDB, or other service tools as applicable.
- Collaborate with IT, Business Units, and Corporate finance to track resource utilization in order to define and execute relevant cloud commitment plans and to define growth strategies and optimize resources while managing costs
- Working with Azure cloud native tooling.
- Work experience from large, international companies and have dealt with or worked for global service providers and / Multi-time zone environments.
- Experience working in agile environment.
- Strong understanding of public cloud players (e.g. Azure, Google), their product portfolio and commercial cost / structure models.
- General understanding of broad IT strategies and sourcing with working market knowledge (e.g. key vendors, services and technology trends).
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving capabilities; superior written/verbal communications skills.
- Experience in sourcing of public cloud services including cloud sourcing strategy planning. Strategic supplier selection, contracting and commercial negotiations with MS Azure, Google Cloud Platform, or AWS
- Bachelors or master’s degree in business, finance, IT or Analytics.
- MBA/engineering degree considered as well.
- 4 to 5 years of relevant experience in Cloud FinOps/Cloud spend optimization