Do you understand the cloud, IT licensing programs, and enjoy cost analysis, and creating strategies for optimization? Looking to put your attention to detail skills and strong financial reporting background to great use? Are you a self-starter able to juggle multiple time-sensitive tasks? Do you want to leverage your financial, communication, persuasion, and presentation skills in a dynamic, fast-paced, and collaborative environment?
· Be responsible for Cloud and SaaS management and optimization and provide extended visibility to cloud and SaaS spend.
· Monitor cloud usage and present opportunities for cost savings and healthy cloud usage. This individual will analyze environments and create recommendations based on budget, best practices, timelines, and goals.
· Develop and implement cost optimization initiatives, proactively monitoring spending fluctuations, discovering anomalies, and seeking strategies for optimization.
· Stay educated on the latest cost optimization strategies and technologies, gather insights and develop new opinions and strategies around cloud optimization, and present solutions to leadership in relevant areas.
· Work with a wide range of stakeholders to promote a culture of cost accountability and awareness for proper cloud financial management.
· Define & build the correct management of software assets in CyberProof, throughout their lifecycle:
o Responsible for software process from the request, through procurement, deployment, recycling and finally retirement including consolidation of all software information.
o Ensuring all users are using the software within the product use rights and that the organization maintains compliancy.
o Identify savings opportunities for renewals, software licensing, and services.
· B.A/B.Sc. in a relevant domain, Science/IT/Computers, or equivalent experience
· 3+ years’ experience working with Azure
· 2+ years of experience creating reports in PowerBI, Excel, and or cloud-native costing tools
· 2+ years of Cloud FinOps knowledge to include deep knowledge of Reserved Instances, Savings Plans, cost & usage data, and basic finance and accounting knowledge
· Experience working with Cloud FinOps tools
· IT Asset Management and Discovery Tools experience – Advantage
To request a modification to this listing please email email@example.com