As a Principal Consultant, you’ll lead our customer engagements, assessing their needs, developing and implementing a CFM roadmap, and guiding our customers in meeting their FinOps Goals.
This a flexible and varied role working as part of a diverse, close-knit team across a range of customers, making use of our collective experience and skills to:
- Be a trusted advisor for how best to manage and mature our customer’s CFM practice
- Guide and inspire our customers on how to meet their Cloud management goals
- Lead workshops, training, business process design and governance content creation
- Participate in continuous improvement of our products and service delivery
- Own the end-to-end customer outcome
- You’ll be a Cloud Native who understands and is inspired by the benefits of Cloud, emerging technology, automation, and enabling a FinOps culture.
- Have direct experience with Microsoft’s Azure platform, Azure billing programs and managing Cloud spend in the Azure platform (AWS and GCP experience useful as well)
- Have a broad understanding of Public Cloud financial and technical concepts and cloud delivery models.
- Have a working knowledge of Cloud Adoption and Well Architected Frameworks leveraged by Hyperscale Cloud Vendors.
- Understand Business and Commercial concepts e.g. corporate structure, Capex/Opex reporting requirements, commercial agreements, budget/forecast and planning strategy etc…
- Have worked with Cloud Native and 3rd Party Cloud Platform Management tooling, e.g. AWS Cost Explorer, Azure Cost Management, Cloudhealth, Cloudability etc…
- Understand of cloud cost and usage optimisation and cloud governance.
- Have 2+ years of experience working with Cloud Commercials and AWS or/and Azure.
- Have 2+ Years of managing client engagements or managing cloud estates for an end-user company
We’ll provide you with the support you need to help develop your career.
You’ll be part of a strong collaborative culture and work with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to solve important challenges, turning the imaginable into reality
Our benefits include:
Access to significant learning and career planning tools to help you develop and grow
Flexible working arrangement
13 Weeks of paid parental leave
Non-Contributory Health Insurance
Income Protection Insurance
Life and Trauma Insurance
Access to the Datacom staff discount Program