As the Financial Manager of the Schenker Cloud Platform you are accountable and responsible for cloud cost management for all services provided to our internal customers via our AWS/Azure clou. You will measure cost against agreed budgets and financial KPI`s.During the monthly invoice cycle, you make sure that master data of the cloud resources are up to date and that the invoices are prepared on time.Key tasks & responsibilities
- Monitoring of cloud consumption and measure against KPI and budgets.
- Drive optimization through discovery, development, and sharing of cost-saving opportunities
- Support internal customers and Schenker Cloud Service Managers in all aspects of cloud costs.
- Support the unit lead in identifying best in class tool for the management of cloud financials
- Developing and maintaining financial dashboards
- Engage regularly with various stakeholders to educate on Cloud Cost financials and enable to make most cost-efficient choices on the Cloud Platform
- Contribute educational content and tutorials to advocate financial acumen and effective cloud resource management
- Provide actionable insights to various stakeholders to help optimize their cloud costs
- Maintain the master data for cloud consumption reports
- Prepare monthly invoices and show back reports for our internal cloud customers
Study to university degree level of natural sciences, computer science, business, or an equivalent education.Proven experience in the area of ITSM and in-depth knowledge of the processes of service man-agement (ITIL).Additional skill requirements are:
- Work Experience in IT Organizations delivering cloud-based services via AWS/Microsoft Az-ure or equivalent experiences in On-Prem Datacenter services.
- Prior work experience in Finance IT
- Deep understanding of cloud-based services usage and pricing
- Organized and methodological management and approach
- Ability to manage small projects
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to docu-ment solutions and present ideas to cross-functional teams
- Good communication and presentation skills to work in a multi-cultural, multinational envi-ronment
- Team- and result- oriented and driven by goal achievement with a strong focus on high quali-ty
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent English language skills; German is a plus
- We follow the principle of trust based working time, and with agreement we also offer regular working time at home
- We take social responsibility for our employees (m/f/d). DB Schenker offers a comprehensive workplace health management with programs for health promotion and prevention.
- As a team, we can achieve the best for our customers, employees (m/f/d) and the global community therefore a pleasant working atmosphere is very important to us.
Chancengleichheit und selbstbestimmte Teilhabe Schwerbehinderter und Gleichgestellter sowie eine respektvolle Zusammenarbeit sind innerhalb des DB Konzerns fest verankerte Grundsätze. Deshalb werden schwerbehinderte Bewerber bei gleicher Eignung bevorzugt berücksichtigt.