Details of the application, domain, as appropriate:
- Cloud Cost Optimization for SaaS technology products
- Solution Architecture for Big Data Analytics in Semiconductor industry
Key responsibilities and expected “output”: (Clearly state the what the candidate is expected to deliver)
- Be a lead to transition existing cloud FinOps solution from third party.
- Provide advice and guidance on enabling and integrating cloud cost data with multiple systems to drive business outcomes.
- Work with offshore team to ensure knowledge transition, documentation and delivery of new functionality related to FinOps
- Assess existing data and analytics platforms and infrastructure and recommend on prem and/or cloud platforms that can scale based on use cases.
- Implement go forward solutions.
“Required” tech stack and other related details:
- 15+ years of experience in architecting and delivering analytics solutions on premise and cloud
- 2+ years of experience in FinOps , specifically integrating consumption and cost telemetry from Google Cloud Platform, AWS and Azure
- Strong background and experience in recommending FP & A as related to Cloud.
- Experience with distributed computing frameworks such as Hadoop and Spark
- Experience with cloud offerings in big data (AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform)
- Experience in on prem analytics infrastructure : Storage, compute, Oracle DB
“Good to have” tech stack and other related details:
- Technology Domain experience
Any other information considered “critical” / “Useful”: (any detail that can be a “game changer” / will make our candidate most preferred”).
- FinOps background
- Someone who understand on prem and cloud platforms for analytics.