Deloitte is an industry leader in our clients’ Digital transformations. We recognize that the backbone enabling our clients’ highest aspirations for business agility, velocity and efficiency is next-gen Cloud solutions. From cloud consulting, to implementation, and ongoing managed services we offer a full scope of Cloud services and solutions
We help our clients see the transformational capabilities of Cloud as an opportunity for business enablement and competitive advantage. We want talent who is ready to innovate cloud services and empower our clients to leap frog forward in their technical capabilities. Building your career at Deloitte offers the opportunity to work with cutting-edge Cloud technologies to deliver next-Gen Cloud solutions. We embrace the tech pioneer mindset and always enable our talent to keep their skills evolving at the speed at which the technology marketplace is evolving
Our Cloud Strategy practice is focused on developing and executing multi-dimensional cloud strategies that consider the platform, architecture, security, organizational and financial aspects of adopting cloud technologies.
Work you’ll do
Our practitioners work collaboratively within integrated, cross-functional teams to deliver comprehensive strategies that enable Cloud and Infrastructure transformations. Teamwork is crucial as teams are composed of a diverse group of specialists across multiple disciplines from both within our consulting practice and from our clients, helping drive towards a successful outcome. Our practitioners are expected to own and deliver their respective deliverables while managing different clients and other stakeholders.
Cloud FinOps practitioners will help advise clients to strategize and implement frameworks, processes and integration solutions to manage and optimize Cloud consumption. Our practitioners will work with client’s financial teams and technical teams to gather business requirements, identify capability gaps, craft project roadmaps and implement solutions. A blend of understanding for Cloud technology and economics will be required.
- 3+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience, with proven ability to build relationships with senior business and technology leaders
- 2+ years of experience in Cloud Strategy and Implementation for mid or large size organizations (this includes private/public Clouds – on AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, or VMWare)
- 2+ years of experience in developing business case and TCO analysis drawing tangible connections between cloud strategy and business-valued financial-success metrics
- 2+ years of experience defining and implementing governance and restructuring IT departments to optimally manage cloud environments and cloud-native applications
- 2+ years of experience in Cloud Financial Management with hands-on experience of market tools (Cloud Health, Cloudability, CloudCheckr, Cloud Custodian, etc.)
- Ability to travel 0 – 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Public Cloud Certification(s) (AWS, MS Azure, GCP)
- Experience in recommending application cloud migration dispositions (rehost, re-platform, refactor, replace, retire) based on technical and business requirements
- Experience in infrastructure and / or cloud operations
- Relevant experience in leading reviews of clients’ technology landscapes to identify a range of business-valued cloud uses cases and selecting the preferred public cloud platform for each use case
- Experience in leading multi-stream cloud transformation programs and initiatives for mid to large scale organizations
- Experience in defining business solutions (enabled by cloud) in one or more of the following industries: Automotive, Entertainment, Insurance, Life Sciences, Technology or Transportation.
- Experience in leading the definition of cloud adoption strategies for large scale enterprise data and analytics solutions and use cases
- Experience with architecting, designing, implementing, or operating IT systems on leading commercial Cloud platforms, including AWS, Azure, and Google
- Experience with large and complex IT systems in an enterprise environment using virtualization or private Cloud technologies, including VMware, Xen, OpenStack, and Hyper-V
- Practical experience with modern cloud-based operations including experience leading teams of Site Reliability Engineers
- Experience in designing for resiliency in the cloud, including, an understanding of key application resiliency patterns
- Experience with modern development and testing techniques such as continuous delivery and continuous integration
- Technology understanding of API management solutions and their role across enabling an enterprise cloud
- Comfort presenting to and delivering projects for senior leaders at organizations (e.g., Sr. Directors, Vice Presidents)
- Ability to work with a multi-location team spread across global regions
- MBA preferred
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.