This is your opportunity to be part of the leading software house in the online gaming world. In our space, passionate, innovative and incredibly awesome teams create the best technology in the field, and each day is a chance to level up.
FinOps consulting and advisory
- Partner with various business stakeholders and external service providers to establish and maintain a clear understanding of the technology and infrastructure being consumed in cloud and on-prem platforms as well as ownership and allocation of the various FinOps cost elements.
- Collaborate with infrastructure and software administration management teams and advise on all new and renewable infrastructure and software licensing agreements to ensure alignment to the organisation’s
- Unpack technical roadmaps, their forecasted cost implications, and feasibility to inform business cases before they’re passed for financial approval.
- Analyse the technology and software requirements for entering new markets to enable accurate costing and informed decision making.
- Identify and quantify financial and operational risks and opportunities within FinOps and across the business and present options to enable due diligence and informed FinOps decision making.
- Provide accurate technology and software costing as input for service proposals to external customers.
Data, reporting and analytics
- Identify Finops data requirements and sources and drive a data tagging strategy to enable optimal data collection, extraction, transformation and loading into data analysis tools.
- Design and build FinOps reports and dashboards to enable visibility and analysis of Finops data and alignment with financial reporting requirements
- Analyse and report on Finops information and share insights and recommendations with internal customers on infrastructure cost optimisation to enable better decision making and maximise value on all infrastructure investments and spend.
- Align the Operational reporting requirements with the Financial reporting requirements by ensuring appropriate cost drivers and consumption data is used, managed and maintained.
- Work with business unit stakeholders to validate and maintain costing data to ensure confidence in FinOps reporting insights.
- Identify data quality risks and controls to prevent or mitigate data quality issues that may compromise the accuracy of FinOps dashboards and reports.
Planning & Direction
- Creates and drives annual plans to deliver on the milestones identified in the long term FinOps strategy.
Knowledge and Practices & Continuous Improvement
- Align and implement the organisation’s FinOps practices, including tools, cost models, operational processes, governance, and controls for our global public cloud and on-premises infrastructure spend
- Conduct research and analyse data to identify trends, new methods and standards and recommend these to improve FinOps practices
- Maintain a stakeholder map and continuously align with stakeholders on the value provided as well as the service delivery agreements required to ensure effective Finops services.
- Drive change management and knowledge sharing initiatives to de-mystify technology costs for stakeholders, drive a culture of pro-active cost management and ensure optimal use of FinOps analytics that realises the benefits of IT cost management.
- Respond to stakeholder issues and implement preventative actions to ensure resolution without reoccurrence.
Infrastructure build tools
Magic orange or similar Finacial operations tool
Relevant Degree or diploma
4-6 years in IT presales / solution specialist / FinOps