In your new position as Employee IT Finance – Cloud FinOps you will support the organizations Cloud Cost management and work closely with the CIO- Product Organization, -Shared Services, Central Functions and our Cloud Center of Excellence team to create transparency in cloud consumption, cost allocation and identify efficiencies.
We are looking forward to welcome you as member of our team! Your passion about IT-, your organizational-, project management skills and your good knowledge about corporate communication & marketing will build an excellent basis for your new position.
- Create full transparency on cloud cost consumption across projects, applications, and cloud service provider by using near-real-time information
- Create cost overviews per month, per area, as well as per service
- Enhance existing cost allocation processes by using automation capabilities
- Collate, analyze and prioritize cloud optimization recommendations and calculate potential savings and benefits using different native, 3rd party and self-developed tools
- Provide expert knowledge on cloud cost optimization strategies (e.g. rightsizing, reserved instances/savings plans, scheduling, processor/instance types)
- Collaborate with Cloud Engineering and Cloud Platform teams to implement cost optimization recommendations and best practices
- Academic degree in economics, business administration or similar degree in a relevant field of expertise
- Understanding of the core Finance & Accounting principles, basic understanding of the accounting processes (budgeting, accruals, etc.)
- Knowledge and understanding of Public Cloud pricing schemes
- Experience with native and 3rd party Public Cloud cost management & advisory tools (mainly Cloudability)
- Thanks to your cooperative manner, you quickly find your way into the team. Your affinity to a precise and structured working style and the ability to quickly familiarize yourself with new topics.
- Independent way of working and a high sense of responsibility in task delivery and result orientation
- Customer-oriented and solution-driven working methods
- Excellent knowledge of German and English in speaking and writing as well as excellent teamwork skills