- Help develop well-designed solutions optimized for cost, operations, performance, reliability and security.
- Develop and drive cloud strategy along with introduction of new public cloud technologies and services, cloud adoption plans, cloud application design, and cloud management and monitoring strategies.
- Help design cloud architecture, partnering with other areas such as cloud network architects, cloud solution architects, cloud security architects, and cloud engineering and development teams.
- Lead the development of metrics to influence technology teams on industry best processes for cloud development.
- Analyze spending trends and savings opportunities and advises cloud teams with specific recommendations for improvement.
- Develop short and long term product and service strategies and plans.
- Coordinate implementation of operational plans for business area.
- Analyze targeted market and make adjustments to operational activities based on identified information.
- Proactive in approach, focus on innovation and ability to learn new technologies.
- Experience as a DevOps.
- Previously worked with cloud providers such as Azure, AWS and GCP and understand cloud costing and billing.
- Experience in public cloud, architecture, cloud strategy, networking, security, compliance workload types, standards and migration tools.
- Experience suggesting technical and innovative decisions, obtaining customer consensus and delivering on commitments.
- Knowledge of cloud design patterns, cloud operations and cloud cost models with experience implementing best-of-breed processes or suggested improvements.
- Experienced with cloud budget management process, cloud cost analysis and optimization.
- Experience with Terraform and Kubernetes.
- Experience with CI/CD tools.