IT Infrastructure is a member of the Center of Excellence for DFI Retail Group. Our scope includes Datacenter, Public Cloud, Operating Systems, Networks, Databases and DevSecOps. We operate in 9 countries for 16 brands.
As FinOps specialist you will build a healthy management of cloud spend. You will be the bridge between Procurement and Cloud Engineers. Starting by creating visibility, you will track cloud spend and find potential optimization. You project manage every commitment and transformation to ensure it is done on time. The FinOps specialist will keep up to date the tracker of savings to be presented to C-level. DFI cloud environments are mostly on Azure, but we are also using AWS and Google Cloud. You will be supported by the account managers of all 3 platforms, and they will provide guidance plus recommendations. The FinOps specialist will gather all recommendations and define the priorities.
We are strong believers in Infrastructure as Code and Hybrid Cloud.
• At least 3 years of experience with Azure or AWS or GCP
• Having Public Cloud certification is a plus
• Familiar with FinOps concept
• FinOps Certified Practitioner is a plus
• Experience in cloud commitment
• Familiar with pricing model for cloud services
• Familiar with Instance types
• Experience with cost monitoring tooling (Cost Explorer, Cloud Ability, Cloud Health,…)
• Clear, effective written and oral communication
• Highly organized
• Detail-oriented with Optimization mindset
• Capable of building Intelligent dashboard and reporting
To request a modification to this listing please email email@example.com