Reporting directly to the Vice President of Corporate Finance, the Manager is a trusted strategic business partner to the Global Technology leadership team, in providing financial control guidance. The Manager will work with the Technology leadership team in ensuring all Technology spend and investment yields the expected results and ensuring projects ROI are met.
The Manager is responsible for analyzing, organizing and reporting all Technology spend into meaningful cost reports and reviewing to ensure accurate forecast of future costs. To accomplish this, the position will require significant interaction across all Technology Managers, end user group, vendors and Global Finance team.
Planning and Business Partnering
- Oversee the Budget, Strategic Plan (beyond 1 year) and Forecast for all Technology Operating and Capital Expenditure.
- Proactively drive strategy and finance discussions within the business with a focus to explain and deliver business outcome
- Guide Product Teams to plan, estimate and deliver outcomes. This include putting in place the SMART matrices and measurement processes.
- Close partnership with IT and Business product owner and stakeholder to ensure accountability on capital expenditure requests.
- Act as Global Technology liaison with other finance departments. Provide instruction and guidance in response to operational changes initiated in the team.
Reporting and Control
- Developing and reporting monthly and ad-hoc Technology budget vs. expenses analysis
- Measure and report Financial KPI and IT budget performance trends to forecast future costs and assist in mitigation plans.
- Financial Control. This includes defining, implementing and improving financial control processes.
- Ensure compliance of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) per IFRS/IAS, DFS and LVMH Accounting Policies
- Ensure timely identification & communication of projects’ changes, costs overruns and risks.
- Ensure Global Technology costs from all cost centers are properly accounted in Global Technology budget. Work closely with Global Finance team in the monthly finance close and reporting process.
- Join, support and ensure relevant accounting methods to support the AGILE Transformation of DFS from a finance perspective.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy / Business
- Minimum 8 years of experience in cost accounting, controllership or similar role.
- Experience working under a complex business structure.
- Proven experience in managing direct and indirect team members
- Strong understanding of IT cost structures and category.
- Preferably from software industry, IT Product industry
- Experience in “Agile Methodology” preferred